You are here:  Home  >  Show News  >  Shark Tank Season 1  >  Current Article

Shark Tank Open Casting Call for Season 1

By   /   June 1, 2009  /   75 Comments

UPDATE: For casting information for Shark Tank season 3 click here

[ad#Horozontal Banner]
Its time to put your best foot forward and meet the Shark Tank casting team face to face. Shark Tank is hosting four open casting call audition in Los Angeles, Orlando, New York and Chicago. If you want to audition for the show and are in the area I would highly recommend you attend one of these auditions. You will need to fill out this application form, and arrive early.

LOS ANGELES CASTING

CHICAGO CASTING
Satuday, June 13th
Embassy Suites Chicago Downtown/Lakefront
511 N. Columbus Dr.
Chicago, IL 60611
9:00 AM – 4:00 PM

For those of you not in the area remember you can still apply by email: SharkTankCasting@yahoo.com with your name, age, contact info, a recent photo, and a brief, NON-CONFIDENTIAL description of your idea. Tell them In The Shark Tank sent you.
[ad#Under Artical Ad Line]

1. Ruben Juarez says:

The World’s First Backpack Accessory called…
    A BackPack Rapp
    Safety worn another way!
    ” HAY GET YOUR BACKPACK ON…RAPP ON!
    See you Sharks Soon.
    Im ready to swim.
    Ruben

2. Tanya Garland says:

Its your dream I wouldn’t sell it to the sharks or a better word the devil

3. Peter Langes says:

I have a unique product that protects workers in the plumbing service industry and the public from exposure contact with sewer waste water.

This product can be an asset to the economy towards preventing damages to community and environmental health.

There is organizational support for this cost effective product.

I would like to know if there will be open casting calls for the
    San Francisco Bay Area

4. ameer sorrell says:

iam from edison nj and i’m looking to be on the show. so if anyone knoe the next casting call please hit me up on my email……

thank you!! :)
    (ameer4@verizon.net)

5. Fredericka says:

Good day, Ladies & Gentlemen:

When is the next casting call? Is the next casting call in 2009, or 2010?

6. Fredericka says:

Good day, Ladies & Gentlemen:

When is the next casting call? will it be in 2009, or 2010?

Fredericka

7. Heidi Acuff says:

Hello Shark Tank-

Heidi’s Cottage Classics provides unique products rich in flavor and packed with high energy benefits. Our mixes are made of wholesome ingredients and unique blends that make our mixes breakfast exclusives.

Please forward information on upcoming casting calls. Thank you. Your good taste is appreciated!

Kindest regards,
    Heidi

8. Wendi Fleming says:

HI Shark Tank guys and gal,

I have a baby bottle product that I would like to pitch. When is the next casting call? We there be one in San Francisco?

Wendi

9. Mike says:

Who ever is writing this blog needs help in spellcheck and vocabulary.

10. RayMeddings says:

To whom it may concearn! Did you recieve my e-mail about my product at meddingsray@yahoo.com

11. James Hill says:

Hello shark guys,

When will the next casting call be for the 2010 season? I have the greatest green product of the year saves fuel and reduce emissions. My product works on every engine that burns gas or diesel. Their are 54 million lawn mower and over 200 million cars in USA along. Love to make my pitch.

Thanks
    james

12. William Kunsman says:

I have been trying for days and days to apply to be on the show. Page after page tells you to apply for casting, but never lets you apply. I spent many hours/days to apply
    and no spaces to apply. Whats the problem. Do you really want applicants or not/
    I am 71 years old with 25 different writings, creations, and inventions. My latest is
    the patented and copyrighted design of a Noahs Ark hotel resort that I would like to
    give up 100%. I may die of old age before I can figure out how to apply.
    Ideaman@peoplepc.com

13. Sox Assist is an FDA approved medical devise ment to help people with back pain.recent injury.diabetes.pregnancy.arthritis.hip and knee replacement.fibromyalgia. limited mobility.swelling.neck pain. joint stiffness.
    Patent is complete. Mfg is in place(injection molding)
    All that is needed is introducing the Sox Assist to the public.
    Thanks for your consideration

Frank Cockman

14. Dan Williams says:

Working on link, Want to know when the next casting call will be in L.A. or a neighboring state. Have a totally new COMPACT REVOLUTIONIZED VACUUM AND AIR CLEANING SYSTEM for all fields of vacuum use: We have a working prototye and three pending patents. I have been a flooring contractor for 35 plus years, with many years of experience in the clean up and vacuum/dust control. Please advise when and where the next casting call will be. Thank You Dan Williams

15. Brian k Fulton says:

I am 49 and live in the Philadelphia area
    my product is a baseball cap with a magnetic toy racecar attached to the visor.I have tested this among the 5 to 8 year old children and they love it.
    Like nothing ever seen before this will be a hit with young racing fans around the world.
    my patent wil be final this year.
    When are you casting next.
    Thankyou Brian k Fulton

16. PhatWall says:

Hello my name is cody and I live in Green River Wy. I have an amazing business that designs custom printed murals, wall coverings, ceiling art, as well as giclee and limited art printing. The reason my business is so unique is because not only i create amazing work I als have software in developement that lets you design the wall surfaces in you home or business. I wrote an amazing business plan that took top 10 in a nationwide business plan contest that scribd.com hosted called “The Dream Test” I have invested thousands of hours and belive in my business to its fullest and you will to. Thank You and God Bless

17. PhatWall says:

My Business is called PhatWall and please go to http://www.PhatWall.com and check out my portfolio

18. JONATHAN MCCLINTON I DID NOT HERE ABOUT THE SHARK UNTIL ABOUT TWO WEEKS BEFORE IT AIR. I AM IN THE CENTER OF THE US, BUT YET WE HEAR NOTHING. WELL I AM HOPING TO CATCH SEASON. CHECK OUT THE WORLD’S 1ST URBAN CAR FRESHENERS. HIT US UP . http://WWW.TEAMASHAY.COM . ALSO COMING SOON THE ASHAY COLLECTION AND ALSO THE WORLD’S 1ST URBAN SCHOOL SUPPLY COLLECTION

19. jeffhopeck says:

I have personal experience with pitching products to Kevin Harrington and the rest of the Infomercial world. A fascinating experience to say the least! I’ve written blogs and websites that help you understand the process.

Best of luck, there’s so much out there waiting for you!

20. BORIS says:

HI SHARKS!
    EVERY BOTTLE SHOULD HAVE A GREETING CARD.
    BOTTLEWEAR TO THE RESQUE.
    AT .99 RETAIL. THIS COMPANY WILL BE NEXT HALLMARK!

21. Hello Sharks, we have a patent pending product that will become a common place required component to the proper installation of chain link fencing products and provide for the complete level of security that it was designed to meet. This may be of a different type of investment than has been offered to date, but we are confident that you will understand the merit of our product. There are an estimated 18 million distributors/suppliers of fence products in the USA and our product was designed for the larger market of chain link fence products with not only the certified fence contractor, but the do-it-yourself enthusiast in mind. We didn’t make it last years, but have been following the show, the best thing about our product is that it is not one of those here today gone tomorrow ideas or products, once it makes it out there it will stand the test of time. We would like to have the opportunity to pitch our product and we are ready to swim with the Sharks.

22. One more time , Hello love the show.I invented an attachment for my wheelchair that allows me to take out weeds clear brush out of my way make clear paths for easy passage, trails for easy travel and more.Its original purpose was to clear snow.That’s wright a snowplow for a wheelchair.This thing works so well you need to see it to appreciate its function.I can go through a foot of snow without a problem.On my YouTube video I’m going through thick heavy snow that’s more like ice cream.Have a Patten on it just want to let the sharks help me get started or shoot me down.Its an inspiring show.I think I’m an inspiring kind of guy.We should make a good match. google snowplowing wheelchair or wheelchair snowplow. Thanks for your consideration Charlie

23. The few shows I’ve seen were dynamite! The SHARKS are great and their comments and suggestions are right on the mark. It would really
    be an honor to appear as one of selected candidates on this show, just
    to experience the thrill of speaking to the SHARKS.
    This brings me to the reason for this e-mail. When and where will the
    next casting calls be?
    Thank you for any information you can provide.
    Sincerely yours,
    Terry Mcgrath

24. Kirk says:

does anyone know if Shark Tank is going to have another season? Or when the 2010 casting call may be?

25. Brenden says:

No news yet but when we find out it will be here at http://www.InTheSharkTank.com

26. Fran Stekoll says:

I have a copyright for a universal symbol which depicts the opposites in
    all of us. “The Delf” has several verses in the form of “Wisdom Bumps” Can you
    say you’re doing OK? Better today than Yesterday? HOORAY!!! Think the
    Bank’s unbalanced? Thought you had more wealth? Best Thing to invest
    in is balancing yourself!!! How do I market my verses?

27. This winter produced some killer snow storms, gave me a chance to test my wheelchair snowplow attachment to its maximum potential and i will tell you it worked so very well,there wasn’t a place on my property that wasn”t accessible to me.This snow plow device is going to make some normally disabled people more capable than they ever thought possible and oh so happy.You don”t know how depressing it is to be trapped in your own home. I wonder How many of us physically challenged people have taken there own lives due to depression from entrapment!How Sad.My goal is to set wheelchair bound persons free in the winter with cautions of course!!!!

28. Sonjia Pierce says:

Is open call casting Saturday, June 12th, 2010 in Brooklyn? Your listing read Saturday, June 13th.

29. Brenden says:

that was 2009

30. Dennis says:

Your casting call for Chicago Says Saturday June 13th June 13th is Sunday

31. Brenden says:

Just to be clear that was from last year… there is no casting calls coming up.

32. I have been trying to apply to be on Shark Tank sine Aug 24..LAST YEAR, and
    never got a response. My offer is bigger than all the other offers…..COMBINED.
    I researched, developed, and registered (D & B N.Y., and Utah), a 300 room hotel resort that will look like the ancient wooden Noahs Ark. Everything on site is Noah
    and the flood related. People are calling me for reservations, and it is not even built yet. I am looking to sell all intellectual rights to the 5-part project. I am offering to ANYONE referring a buyer for Noahs Ark a $50,000 referral fee 801-785-5131.

33. Mordena says:

My efforts are to gain the Sharks interest in my invention DERMA-FLOSS,
    a first of it’s kind ever..cleansing kit for consumers with healed piercings
    at any site on a person’s body. It’s hypoallergenic and disposable and comes in a variety of different size thicknesses. It’s for Men, Women, Teens and Children. consumers will finally have a product to complete the process of hygiene care for “healed piercings.” I’d love to meet the Sharks!!!

34. VLADIMIR ZAM says:

LAST YEAR I FILLED OUT AN APPLICATION TO SOOW MY INVENTION ON YOUR SHOW. I INVENTED AND PATENTED AN ANCILLARY DEVICE THAT CAN BE PUT ON ANY BICYCLE AND TURN IT INTO A SAILBIKE. WITH TODAYS ENERGY COSTS, II BELEVE MY INVENTION COULD BE AN ASSETT TO THE WORLD.

35. Evon Adams says:

I cant get a reply from anyone. Why cant we put small turbins next to the hwy where the wind blows 24 7 we could gen power every place in the USA

36. Betty Palmer R.N. says:

I am a registered nurse and I developed a product that is different from all others that really will get rid of corns and callus without any cutting ,scrapping or trimming it really works , so if only I could present it to the Sharks, I believe it will take off. sign Betty Palmer.

37. Mike Suszczynski says:

Hi my Name is Mike Suszczynski and my famly has been in the electrical business since 1959 our main thing that we do is fix industrial heating coils. that heat aluminum. In 2006 my dad, we invented a asbestosis free solution to line industrial heating coils that heat aluminum. I have a Patent on it and was hoping that I could go on shark tank and sell or lease my patent. If You could get back to me my phone number is (330) 518-6900. You also have my e-mail address but I prefer If you could contact me by phone.

38. ken jones says:

i’ve designed an evironmental product that can filter containments on the open waterways. it’s called F.O.C.U.S which means “Filtering occupational containment utilization system”. including bacteria, oil and other foreign substances that could harm our waterways, wildlife and infrastructure after manmade or natural disasters.

39. Camille Cobbs says:

I have a ideal that will do good for the houseing and take it out of the hand of the bank, I’m a realtor I have seen what the bank are doing and I have so real good though about it but of corse I’m not rich so I know I need help from all of you in the tank I hope you would be a little curious about my plan and can help me with it. Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you soon

40. By mistake I sent in my invention to Shark Tank with the wrong e-mail address, and have been trying to re-send it to you again every since. It seems that your “join” button has become stuck, and wouldn’t let me re-jion. My invention is a three step program I designed to help people lose weight in the most easiest and fun way possible. Weighing at almost 300 pounds myself, I lost over 100 pounds this time around. Yes I said this time around, because I have tested this three step program out three (3) times, and this was the last time for me to test out my therory, and I came out losing over 100 pounds again, using my programs. It is not something that I know won’t work, because the proof is in the programs being successful for the third time. You be the judge for yourself. When I come to the casting you will see for yourself how it works.

41. I am Marc Rasschaert and have a great invention that makes watering your Christmas tree fun and easy. I am wondering if the open call auditions in brooklyn on June 13th are in 2011?

42. Danny Linge says:

Hello and let me thank you first of all for this opportunity to introduce you to the next CRAVE or the (Got To Have Product) in New Born Comfort and Safety System.
    My name is Danny Linge and I am 53 years young. I reside at 8710 n.e. 18th. ave. in Vancouver Washington 98665. Home phone is (360)574-2062 and Mobil cell # is (360) 314-7030.
    I am the inventor of and 100% percent owner and patent holder on what will be a multi million dollar product. I invented this product to solve a real problem and have done so. I have test marketed this product personally for close to two years with the people of Portland Oregon as well as Vancouver Washington and have had fantastic results from everyone that has come in contact with it. It has been seen by and went over very carefully by pediatric Doctors that have said that this product could be effectively used in the prevention of C.I.D.S. or (Child Infant Death Syndrome) and wouldn’t we all want to have something to do with helping to solve that mystifying problem. I have run the numbers and this is going to be a multi million dollar product. I have taken this product as far as my knowledge will let me without further education, ( thats where you come in). You will all be mystified as well and the bottom line is that we can all put a product on the market that will solve a long standing problem but will also make us all very comfortable.

It is up to you if I can have a chance on Shark Tank and I respect that, I would just like to say ( if you think my product is worthy) that my Dad, my older brother and now my younger brother all have cancer. I have an appointment to find out weather I am in that group. Time is of the essence to all but , I am thinking I have more behind than forward, so if at all possible, Please consider my proposal.

Danny Linge.

P.S. I don”t have a picture to submit right now but if there is a possibility I will be on the show I will definitely get one to you ASAP.
    Thank you again.

43. Betty Palmer R.N. says:

I have sent in several applications to be on shark tank with my product, I sent in a picture ,my age, which I hope is not too old , I am a Registered nurse , and invented a very good product for the feet. As I have read there are several people that have not been able to get a reply from the sharks.If any one has any suggestions my phone number is 423 6221401 and my email is bettyjpalmer1@att.net ,good luck everyone.

44. Danny Linge says:

Danny Linge April 12, 2011 at 5:50 PM #
    Danny Linge.
    Thank you again.

45. I have a line of clothing that is eccential to Lesbian life…Especially for the more dominent lesbians… these lesbians are STUDS…and that is the name of the line STUD…this line is a condusive line to what we need for eveyday and evening wear…Please consider me…I am trying to save my house from foreclosure… this will help me achieve my dream, of course with the help of the Shark Tank…Help! you will not be dissapointed…

46. Danny Linge says:

Danny Linge April 19, 2011 at 5:40 PM #
    Danny Linge April 12, 2011 at 5:50 PM #
    Danny Linge.
    Thank you again.

I am not sure if you are supos to resubmit or not so I am submitting once again. I look forward to seeing you all. Thank you

47. Tonya Ajwa says:

I make and sell edible birthday candles, for any occasion….Nice concept and they are good….

48. stanley e gates says:

Hello, I came up with a product for most warehouses that will cut down on cleaning time and will save on your rotator cup,knees and your feet and you can use it at home.

49. Jabori Robinson says:

My name is Jabori Robinson and i got a idea from the top of my head i really wanted my own business so i wanted my own ice cream truck but it was’nt what i was feeling .So i was looking at ice cream bike i was’nt feeling that.So i keep on going and came up with something out of no where. I have a patent pending product I would like to introduce to shark tank i know for a fact that they will love it.Manufacture my idea it do alot not just sale ice cream. Hotdogs and chips and pops any thing that you can put in side and go.It run on gas and its a gas saver very very cute the kids love it and the parents love it just as will.give me a call 503-206-1330 or email me Rjabori@yahoo.com

50. Danny Linge says:

Danny Linge April 12, 2011 at 5:50 PM #
    Danny Linge.
    Thank you again.
    Betty Palmer R.N. April 19, 2011 at 11:56 AM #
    Danny Linge April 19, 2011 at 5:40 PM #
    Danny Linge April 12, 2011 at 5:50 PM #
    Danny Linge.
    Thank you again.

51. Godfrey Iwu says:

I would like to audition with the shark tank. I have an Invention which will blow your mind. I have not yet patented my product so I will not be coming in with the prototype, but I will come in with a picture of it,

52. JOHN CAMPOR says:

The idea i have is for home improvement. It can be used by any home owner or even contractors. The design is a bio-degradable devise for the eco friendly home owner. It also can be make to withstand the test of time for the construction industry. My design is not yet patented so my question is should i obtain a patent or at least a patent pending if selected ? I do have a prototype.

53. MB’s Fashion is a unique and up coming clothing line. My company carries magnificent and distinguished style in clothing. MB’s fashion also has brilliant ideas. And will co inside with what similar people are wearing today.I Would like to audition with shark tank to explore my design around the world my design is urban wear. for everyone who love to be relax .

54. Danny Linge says:

Danny Linge April 12, 2011 at 5:50 PM #

My name is Danny Linge and I am 53 years young. I reside at 8710 N.E. 18th. Ave. in Vancouver Washington 98665. Home phone is (360)574-2062 and Mobil cell # is (360) 314-7030.
    I am the inventor of and 100% percent owner and patent holder on what will be a multi million dollar product. I invented this product to solve a real problem and have done so. I have test marketed this product personally for close to two years with the people of Portland Oregon as well as Vancouver Washington and have had fantastic results from everyone that has come in contact with it. It has been seen by and went over very carefully by pediatric Doctors that have said that this product could be effectively used in the prevention of C.I.D.S. or (Child Infant Death Syndrome) and wouldn’t we all want to have something to do with helping to solve that mystifying problem. I have run the numbers and this is going to be a multi million dollar product. I have taken this product as far as my knowledge will let me without further education, (that’s where you come in). You will all be mystified as well and the bottom line is that we can all put a product on the market that will solve a long standing problem but will also make us all very comfortable.
    Time is of the essence to all but, I am thinking I have more behind than forward, so if at all possible, Please consider my proposal.

Danny Linge.
    P.S. I don’t have a picture to submit right now but if there is a possibility I will be on the show I will definitely get one to you ASAP.
    Thank you again.

55. John Lorinz says:

Please advise me where and when the new audtions for SharkTank are
    being held.
    John Lorinz

56. steve wilson says:

hello my name is steve and i entered my idea to the shark tank i would like to know was i accepted my idea was odd but its called THE HAND IF U NEED MY CONTACT # 757-289-3298 THANK YOU JUST TRYING TO BE A MILLIONARE MAY GOD BLESS U

57. THANK YOU FOR YOUR OPEN-INVITE TO A CASTING CALL IN LA ON JUNE 1 st NEXT. I WILL PRESENT MY NEWLY, US PATENTED, INVENTION FOR YOUR KIND CONSIDERATION.. I KNOW YOU WILL FIND IT VERY INTERESTING AND QUITE SIGNIFICANT !

AL BARTICK..INVENTOR..

58. Allan Jones says:

I have ideas that would make millions but I just had a kidney transplant an can not travel at this time. Is there any way to present ideas other than being on the show? Thank you for any reply.

59. Allan Jones says:

I have many ideas that would make someone multi millions but I recently had a kidney transplant and can’t travel at this time. Is there any way to submit ideas without being on the show? Thanks for any reply. How about a PTAV–personal transport air vehicle?

60. Dr Langston Menefee says:

I have invented an exercise resistance vest. This vest allows you to do a full body workout utilizing resistance bands. Easy to carry and store as well as use. Copy on you tube uner exercise resistance vest

61. Dr Langston Menefee says:

62. Winston Lewy says:

I have written a baseball book, How To Master Baseball. With my patented inventions and my method of Hitting, I can eliminate striking out. I cover all phases of baseball. Hitting, Throwing, Base Positions and more. With my inventions I can prove everything I say. Copyright of book 2006. I have worked 45 years with this book and I challenge any persons or persons to prove me wrong. I have two patents one for hitting the other is base sliding. When you have and invention that changes theories into facts. So if you ever read another baseball book make sure it has and invention. My book can be bought in any book store. Hope you are interested.

63. Susan Tucker says:

Have great idea in the health care field. Would like to share if it’s not too late

64. patrick gallagher says:

In the process of patenting an idea for the home, would like to know if its not too late to get on the show. Could be the next big thing! Great accent to any living room,bedroom, family room that has a tv in it.

65. pamela tentis says:

info for the next casting call, where and when

Hi Patrick and Pamela,

Casting for Season 3 looks pretty much wrapped up, but it’s never a bad idea to get into the pipeline. See our our Season 3 casting info page — the in-person open casting calls this summer are over but you may still be able to submit your info via e-mail.

67. The service that our patent-pending product is in great demand by beauty salons and barber shops around the country. With help from The Sharks we can make deals with the huge existing distributors. Thank you.

68. I own the logo and trade mark to Finished MMA, along with the web domains for finishedmma.com and finishedmmawear.com. I have teamed up with Rebel Fighter Cage Fights as a co promoter and need money to take my company to the next level. I have events set up for the next two years and have several fighters that I sponsor,Bad Brad McDonald,Phil The Pain Collins and Freddie Big Aquintania. With your help and direction I feel we can be the #1 MMA Wear Company in the world. I get a great reaction at the fights and sell out of my clothes from either my car or my booth every time. No one wants to leave the fight in the hands of the judges, so my fighters have the mentality that their apponent is Finished. Please review and advise if this is something to be viewed on Shark Tank.

69. Erlinda Villanueva Flores says:

My name is Erlinda Villanueva Flores. I represent Erflor Company and Erflor Gifts, the inventor of the Ornamental Single roses with teddy bears on top of the rose which is well accepted by the U. S. consumers. I was forced to discover my inner talent of designing products which I am aware while growing up as a result of my work injury in 1985 that I ended twice in the emergency hospitals and being terminated at work. I ended up with no job and no future. I lost my rental new four bedroom Stockton house that I maintained for 5 years, forced my sons from the Catholic they go to, pawned all my jewelries and borrowed money from my friends just to have food on the table. We sacrificed letting my San Leandro Main house rented out and occupied the attic, the garage and the back shed to recover from our total financial collapse.

God works in a mysterious way that I became a U. S. inventor when I was issued the U. S. Patent, the U. S. Trademark and 7 U. S. Copyrights ( one in Science and 6 in the Artistic field) that began my Business. I went back to work in 1989 to build up my Working Capital because the Banks denied my loan applications but I didn’t stay long since my Quality Assurance Manager injured me. I was crying because of severe abdominal pains and I couldn’t walk. I got hurt by my Quality Assurance Manager and I am the one terminated. I was again in and out of the emergency hospitals. The family suffered a lot that the San Leandro house was published in the newspaper for “Public Auction” and 2 cars due for repossession , my husband was forced to borrow money just to have food on the table and I was forced to have my mother’s body cremated. I got no money to give her a descent burial.

I am interested in presenting my ideas and products that I have been tested in the market and well accepted by the U. S. consumers. I am 66 years old and I deal with handcrafted ornamental single stem roses made of satin ribbons and gift items. I do commercialize my products, I only put in $ 100 as my working capital, I don’t advertize my products which it only cost me $0.03 printed under the logo of my U. S. Trade mark. I know where my products sell and who my buyers are. I do networking with my buyers. They sell these products for me. This is a routine supply and my products goes on all seasons. I got a U. S. and a Philippine Patent, a U. S. Trademark and 7 U. S. Copyrights ( One in Science which I intend to use as a Food substitute and for the treatment of High Blood Pressure and 6 in the artistic field).

I don’t worry about its distribution. What I worry is the funding that I need to go Full Production which the banks always deny me bank loans even though I signed a Non-disclosure Agreement with a production company that has a million dollar projected sales that supplies Canada , Europe and Safeway. I supply the gasoline stations with foodmart, the liquor stores and in the past the airport, Southland Corporation that owns 7-11, Longs Drug and Payless, the bakeries and the convinient stores. I have to put them aside from now but will activate them again when I get the funding to go Full Production. Right now, I just take what stores I can supply.

What is important for me now is that I need the help of the Shark Tank to make my American Dream come true. I lack the funding and the manpower to go Full Production. I anticipate to go Full Production in 1-2 years. By then I can help California and the Philippines in terms of Job Creation.
    Thank you and I hope this American Dream will come true through your help

Respectfully yours,
    Erlinda Villanueva Flores
    Home Phone: (510) 632-5622
    Fax: (510) 632-5622
    Cell Phone: (510) 688-1124

70. My idea is to have T-shirts that have inter changable panels that snap on the front of the shirt. The panels have different sayings and goofy pictures so your kids can have different shirts instead of alot of shirts that take up alot of room and they can trade with friends and wear a different shirt everyday that say what they want. The panels fit most T-shirts they snap on the front or the back of the shirt. please write me back

Wendy Martinez
    1600 Haskell #230
    Lawrence ks 66o44

71. nathan cupit says:

I have a solor invention that will help people stay cool in the hot summer days.

72. greg ely says:

I have a great invention that will not only save the working man a lot of pain, but my invention is for the ordanary person, work around the house type.
    This invention I assure you would be and will be supported by the medial feild also.
    Looking forward to hearing from you

73. I invented a wonderful device to stop someone from car jack. Its For cars,trucks,motor cycles.

74. I have a one of a kind invention and business plan, that will make every american run to the store and buy this